📅27th August 2020
This webinar is hosted by the CCDC and FIZ Karlsruhe. It will be an opportunity for you to learn about the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD), the Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD), the CCDC and FIZ Karlsruhe collaboration and most importantly start to think about how you would like to see our joint services develop. The webinar will highlight our joint access and deposition services and as well as explore some of our users requirements for an advanced interface for searching all organic, metal-organic and inorganic structures.
Who can attend?
It is free for anyone to attend. It will be particularly relevant for anyone interested in using structural data from both the CSD and the ICSD or data that currently sits at the interface between the CSD and the ICSD.
- Short introduction to the CSD and the ICSD
- Overview of our collaboration so far and our joint access and deposition services
- Outcomes from our recent joint user survey.
- User talks highlighting use cases for more advanced searches across the CSD and ICSD
We hope that this webinar will:
- Keep you updated on CSD and ICSD joint services
- Help us identify what interest there is for us developing our collaboration further
- Provide you with background information and ideas for an interactive discussion session
Fill the form on the right to register for this webinar.
Save the date – On the 7th October we plan to host a joint interactive session to better understand your requirements and priorities for the development of more advanced searches and services across the CSD and the ICSD. This open conversation is designed to provide you with background information for that discussion, better understand interest levels and to start to collect together your use cases.
More information will be available soon here.