Challenges, strategies and case studies in this mini-guide.
In this quick PDF guide we show you how materials informatics can support R&D in metal–organic frameworks (MOFs).
You will learn:
- What is Materials Informatics?
- Why is it an important tactic in MOFs R&D?
- The challenges unique to MOF structural data
- Strategies - where informatics can be used in MOFs research
- Case studies - two examples from the literature summarised
Download now by completing the form.
This guide is suitable for:
- Scientists identifying MOFs for specific applications
- Scientists designing novel MOFs
- Scientists who want to predict MOFs with desired properties
- Scientists looking for trends in known MOF structures